A Complete Family--Almost!

By Mommy Donna and Kib - April 29, 2014

Kib didn't grow up with a father figure. Sometimes it hurts me a lot to see Kib longing for a father by being close to men, like to my guy friends and relatives. Even though that there is something missing in his life, I can sense that he's okay. He never really asked me so much about his father.

Kib drew family portraits without a father. I didn't teach him to omit the father in his drawings, but my friends say that it's because his father is really absent in his life.  

Below are his family portraits:





Kib always includes my brothers, sister-in-law, his cousin, my uncle and aunt in the United States on his family drawings.  The the third drawing is his latest family drawing.  I just so love how Kib portrays our family as a happy one on his drawings.

As a mom, I really try to fulfill his needs by giving him the best experience that he could have.  My brothers, on the other hand, are considered 'spoilers'.  They give in to my son's wish list.  My mother, is always there to support Kib by being a stage grandma.

Now, who says Kib doesn't have a complete family? He does have one!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments