Get that #InstantPampaRelax Feeling from Efficascent Relaxing Oil!

By Mommy Donna and Kib - December 08, 2017

There are not-so perfect days and we need something to save the day.

I would sometimes shout out on social media how stressed I am due to some mishaps at work and at home.  When this happens, next thing that I would feel is a terrible headache. I would just lie on the bed  and take a nap.  I cannot do anything because of this feeling.  There are times that I feel so tired towards the end of the day that I wanted to have an uninterrupted sleep and I need something to help me to have a sound sleep.

Yes, I am a member of #TitasOfManila, hahaha.

Now, I already have different kinds of medical and herbal concoctions beside my bed to help me feel relaxed and relieved from bodily pain and stress.  I consider them as my bedside BFFs, lol.  I have tried different brands but the latest product in the market is the best that I have ever tried so far.

The freshest innovation in instant relief of common physical discomfort has arrived!  The Philippines' leading trusted household brand, Efficascent Oil, has formally introduced its latest offering--the Efficascent Relaxing Oil--as Filipinos' newest and natural partner for "instant pampa-relax".

Efficascent Relaxing Oil is a powerful combination of essential oils such as eucalyptus and peppermint that help calm the body's stressed nerves.  Eucalyptus oil contains expectorant and stimulant properties that allows the head to be cleared of mental exhaustion, while it also increases focus and concentration.  The other active ingredient, peppermint oil, contains cooling effect, pain relieving, and stimulating properties.  It stimulates the mind to eradicate mental fatigue.



When these two ingredients are mixed together in one bottle of Efficascent Relaxing Oil, it gives instant relaxation to the body.  More than the physical benefit, Efficascent Relaxing Oil also cools down rabid emotions, which allows the mind to get into its 'breathing space'.  Thus, making it a perfect partner for 'instant relaxation'.

How to use it?  The Efficascent Relaxing Oil can be applied topically on the temples, and on the wrists, or by inhaling it from the bottle.  It is available in 3ml and 6ml pocket-sized bottles with a roll-on applicator that slides easily on the skin.  It has a spill-proof packaging, making it perfect for daily commuters and constant travelers.

My testimony

After I was given a sample bottle of Efficascent Oil, I immediately put the bottle on my bag for the on-the-go instant relief.  I also have one on my bedside table so that I will feel relaxed whenever I need to do something on my computer and to also help me sleep.  I brought a bottle of Efficascent Oil during our trip in Thailand and the product really helped me in having a good sleep after a long day of going around.  It also helped me to mask the smell of trash and pungent toilets too. This small bottle is really true to its promise on giving 'instant pampa-relax'!




So, head on to your nearest drugstore and supermarkets and stash a bottle of Efficascent Relaxing Oil on your bag or bedside table!  You will also love the product just like I do!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments