M2 Concentrate Tea Drink for Your Balik-Alindog, Children, and Breastfeeding Journey!

By Mommy Donna and Kib - February 08, 2018

Nowadays, people are now becoming more and more health-conscious.  Mommies are now preparing healthier meals for the family.  Parents are exposing their kids to activities that will boost their health and discourage them to spend their time on gadgets.  Parents look out for the best stores online and offline where they can buy healthy food for the whole family.

You have already seen my posts on my Facebook page that I'm into fitness journey this year (will blog about this soon!).  I'm so glad that in a month that I'm into this road, I have already seen results and people around me were inspired to go on to fitness too.  Now that I'm advocating healthy living, I would be glad to share with you some of the food that you can eat without having that guilt feeling of getting fat or eating food with poor nutritional value.

Recently, I was asked if I wanted to try this nutritional drink for me and my family.  I immediately said yes because it is made by a Filipino company NatureEarth (I like supporting locally-made products).  When the product was delivered to me, I just remembered that I already had an encounter with this product!  I bought a bottle at a fair because it has a good taste.

M2 concentrate tea drink is made from malunggay, okra, and ginger.  For those who don't like eating okra and ginger, this drink is perfect for you!  While it has the aftertaste of ginger, it doesn't sting of a ginger tea.  In addition, you won't have to think of the sticky texture of okra while drinking this healthy beverage.  



M2 concentrate tea drink is packed with powerful nutrients, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, iron, potassium, and calcium.  Since malunggay, okra, and ginger are low calorie vegetables, drinking M2 will also be beneficial for women who are into balik-alindog program just like me, hihihi.  This drink can also be a good source of nutrition for your children.  

Me rehydrating myself after my daily workout with M2

I also let Kib drink M2 because its yummy and nutritious!  He also likes ginger


Since one of the main ingredients is malunggay, I just also found out that this beverage is also perfect for breastfeeding moms!

Breastfeeding can be beneficial and rewarding for both mothers and babies, but at the same time entails a lot of hard work and can be a bit tedious.  In order to keep quality breastmilk supply sufficient, it is essential to always stay hydrated because breastfeeding can make the nursing mother really thirsty.  This means that nursing mothers need to be sipping liquids most of the day.  But most important of all, the health and nutritional state of the mother must always be at the optimum to make sure quality milk is being produced for her baby.  Although water is good, it can get a bit dull as well as lacking nutritional value and content.

Check the nutritional benefits of M2 concentrate tea drink and its ingredients

It is a known fact that malunggay is a good enhancer of breastmilk.  A lot of products has already been created using malunggay leaves because of its high nutritional value not only for the breastfeeding moms but for the whole family.  

To further prove the nutritional benefits of malunggay to breastfeeding moms, NatureEarth, the manufacturer of M2 concentrate tea drink, conducted their own research using this beverage in the span of three months.  The breastfeeding mothers who participated in this research noticed that they felt better after drinking M2 daily.  No one got sick during the 3-month research, their bowel movement improved, their breastmilk supply increased, and some even claimed that their skin got better.

If you're a breastfeeding mom, M2 concentrate tea drink can really help you increase your breastmilk supply!

Almost 50% of this drink is made of malunggay

You can purchase M2 concentrate tea drink in all Robinsons Supermarkets and Andoks Litson Manok stalls.  You may also follow their Facebook page (M2 Lactation Club) for more product info and updates.

Cheers to healthy living this 2018!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments