First Time Homeschooler

By Mommy Donna and Kib - May 23, 2012


Me and my son started our homeschool adventures on June 2010, here are some of the pictures....



I let Kib check the weather outside


During our art activity.  Kib is wearing a personalized apron from Loot Fairy


We made fruit salad!


Some of Kib's artworks displayed on the wall




Kib's lola was also excited about our "mini-school", showing to her kumares the pictures of our adventure. 


I stopped after three months because I felt that he is not yet "ready", so to speak.  I don't want to force him to learn concepts because he might hate me and schooling itself because of the pressure that I'm putting to him.  I went back teaching him concepts after two months when I saw some readiness on his part, and I'm not wrong on my hunch feelings.  The results were amazing after that because he was able to learn phonics and writing the alphabet and numbers in 3 months!  



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments