A Day of Pampering at Borsa Nail Salon and Spa

By Mommy Donna and Kib - January 30, 2015

I rarely get a mani-pedi.  I feel ashamed to show my nails, particularly my toenails.  It has been mentioned on my earlier post that I prefer having a massage than having a mani-pedi as my stress reliever.

Anyway, since  it's holiday season, I just wanted to treat myself with a mani-pedi.  I have been seeing Borsa Nail Salon and Spa at the second floor of the building outside our village whenever I pay bills at Bayad Center.  I wanted to give it a try, but due to time constraints, I can’t stay extra longer to treat myself.  I saw their Facebook page and the level of my curiosity heightened as they are using organic nail polish brands such as Zoya, Sparituals, and Orly.  So, I promised to myself that I will find time to try their services the next time I pay bills.


This is what you will see as you enter the building.  Their counter looks classy



Here's their stash of organic nail polish.  They still have another bucket but I wasn't able to take photos of it


So last December, after paying bills, I dropped by at Borsa Nail Salon and Spa since I don’t have anything to do then.  I availed of the organic hand and feet spa since it is also on promo (20% off from their regular price).   My son chose to have hand spa.  Immediately the staff prepared the things needed, they’re very quick to move around.


My son is also having a 'me time'.  The attendant was very glad to be of service to Kib, nagno-nosebleed daw sya, haha




Two ladies attended to me, one for the hands and one for the feet


At first my feet and hands were soaked in warm water with something on it.  After that they have scrubbed my hands up to elbow level and feet up to knee level.  Then, the mani-pedi begins….

The attendants also massaged my arms and legs in-between mani-pedi session.



Aaaahhh!!!!! So relaxing!


Since I want a Christmas-themed nail polish, I chose a metallic blue color with glitters on top.


My nails without the glitters



Tada!  This is now the finished product!


My toenails being dried


The usual Kib...made friends with other customers while waiting for me to be done




My son also enjoyed his manicure that he was proud of his nails ‘shining like a diamond’.


"Mommy, my fingernails are shining like a diamond!" The attendant put a clear nail polish on his fingernails



Overall, I was so happy with the color and service.  For sure, I will try Borsa Nail Spa again for some kikay stuff.


Borsa Nail Salon and Spa is at second floor, Rublou Marketplace, A. Bonifacio St., Cainta, Rizal


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments