Usanimals--Parents' Choice for Children's Multivitamins

By Mommy Donna and Kib - June 27, 2017

Healthy living is first taught at home.

Children always look up to their parents as their role model.  They would admire their parents on the way the dress up, their profession, their preferences, and even the way they take care of their health.  There is a strong likelihood that whatever a child sees as their role model as they grow up, they will also be like that when they become adults.  

I really wanted Kib to practice good health, and I'm so happy that at his young age, he knows the importance of being healthy.  He would eat vegetables and engage in physical activities.  Never in his childhood years that he was a picky eater.  He would eat whatever is on the table and he would eat it with delight.

I must admit that there are times that we would eat not-so healthy food.  While I'm thankful that my son is not sickly, I still worry if he gets the right amount of nutrients daily.  Now that he is getting older and older, his nutritional needs also change.

I was introduced to Usana years ago, but I didn't pay much attention on the nutritional benefits of their products.  I thought that I'm a healthy person and I don't need any supplementation.  Now that I'm almost in my middle adulthood and my son is a tweener, I now become to realize that I already need to put value on my health.  Our health is the most important asset that we have, and if we are not healthy, we won't be able to also make a living for our family, right?!

Usana is the no. 1 adult supplement in the world, and it is the only food supplement available in the Philippines that has no 'No Therapeutic Claims' on the label and it can be used as a home remedy for minor illnesses.  Usana continues to grow since it was launched in 1992.  




Aside from Usana Essentials (which is their flagship product), Usanimals is also one of their best-selling product.




Usanimals is a daily multivitamin for children 2 to 12 years old with a balanced formula that contains 23 essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to support healthy growth and development for healthy immune functions and energy levels, and bone support.  


  • Vitamins A, C, E, and zinc to boost immunity
  • B6, B12, folate, and choline for healthy brain function
  • calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D for strong bones and teeth
  • iron, thiamin, and B12 for energy
  • calcium panthothenate
  • biotin
  • inositol
  • antioxidant phytonutrient complex (blackberry, raspberry, cranberry, blueberry fruit powder)
  • selenium
  • copper
  • manganese
  • chromium
  • molybdenum
Usanimals has also hydrolized rice protein which helps improve bone growth and muscle growth of children.  

Everything that a child needs is all in one chewable tablet.  It is free of artificial flavors and sweeteners.

Usanimals is also okay to be taken by children with G6PD.

Ever since Kib has started taking Usanimals, I observed that his sleep patterns become normalized.  He used to always sleep late because he waits for me to finish my work.  Kib enjoys taking Usanimals because of its taste (he said that it tastes like brown rice at first and it becomes sour in the middle) and because of the animal imprints on each tablet.

For now, Usanimals can only be bought from certified agents.  You cannot buy any Usana products in the market, so if you want to try Usanimals and its other products, I can hook you up to any Usana agents.

Usana will be coming up with new products later this year, so let's watch out for it!




For more information about Usanimals and other updates about USANA Philippines, visit and follow USANA's social media accounts (FacebookTwitterInstagram).  You may also visit USANA's official website at www.usana.com and its official blog whatsupusana.com.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments