Dimsum Cravings at The Dimsum Place

By Mommy Donna and Kib - August 04, 2018


One of the things that my son and I love doing is checking out new restaurants.


I have been eyeing to eat at The Dimsum Place at Il Centro, Sta. Lucia Grand Mall these past few days because it's near from our place.  However, whenever my son and I will pass at that restaurant, it's always full!  This made me more curious about the dishes that they offer.

The Dimsum Place is a Chinese restaurant offering dimsum, noodles, congee, and Chinese pastries on their menu.  They also accept short orders (meaning, packed food in huge servings).  Currently, there are two branches in the Metro Manila (Il Centro and Fisher Mall).  The prices of each dishes at The Dimsum Place are affordable.  You can check the menu below:











They really have lots of choices on their menu, and they still have other dishes that are not mentioned above, like their noodle and fried rice dishes.

Their bestsellers are pork and shrimp siomai, chicken feet, crispy radish cake, sweet and sour pork, special jumbo siopao, and of their noodle dishes.

My son and I tried the stuffed eggplant, stuffed tofu, crispy radish cake, fried fish fillet roll, crispy fried shrimp dumplings, cucumber with century egg cold plate, stir fried noodles with egg, shredded beef brisket fried rice, fragrant beef ribs, and taro balls.  Their servings are huge, so it's really ideal for sharing.




My son and I enjoyed tasting all of them!  

My favorites are the stuffed tofu, taro balls, cucumber with century egg gold plate, and stuffed eggplant.  All other dishes tastes equally good too!  

There are still lots of dishes to try on The Dimsum Place!  For sure my son and I will be back to taste the other dishes on the menu.



To know more about The Dimsum Place, you may visit their Facebook page.  You may reserve tables in advance if you're coming in a group as they have a tendency to be full during lunch and dinner.  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments