Dermcare Celebrates its 30th Year in Providing Skincare to Filipinos

By Mommy Donna and Kib - November 24, 2019

I strongly believe that skincare should be a priority of all, both male and female.

When I was a teenager, I didn't care about skincare.  I pricked my acne and used cheap products; as a result, I acquired acne scars.  My parents got overly concerned about my worsening skin condition that is why they spent a huge amount of money on my skincare.  I go to the derma center after school, and to be fair, my skin condition improved.  Since it was too expensive at that time, it was hard to sustain it.  I was able to find a cheap place for skin treatments but the products were too strong for my skin.  I would have occasional scars because of the peeling.  When I started working, I would ask permission from my boss to go to the dermatologist during office hours and I would go back with a swollen face.

Eventually, I stopped going to the dermatological center because I can no longer financially sustain it.  I just continue my skincare regimen at home by buying the best skincare products available in the market. 

In recent years, There has been a lot of updates on the skincare treatments.  It has become less invasive, affordable, and less painful.  Now that I'm in my 40s, I feel that there is a need for me to visit a dermatological center again because I can see visible lines on my face.  I need to defy ageing, arrrrggghhh!!!!!

Good thing I just learned about the products and services of Dermcare when I was invited to check out its branch at Gateway Mall in Cubao.  You might think that the prices for the services it offers are high because of its classy interiors, but it is not.  It is very affordable!




Check out the photos of Dermcare Luxe in Gateway Mall:







I love the color scheme because it only tells you that Dermcare will treat you like a royal.  It is very cozy and it will make you feel that you are a valuable client.  The waiting room looks classy and spacious that your companion will feel at ease while waiting for you to finish your treatment.  

Dermcare has already been in the industry of skincare for 30 years now.  It started by just selling skincare products and eventually expanded its business by offering services to its clients (facials, body treatments, hair treatments).  Presently, it has over 100 branches nationwide.


You might also wonder if DERMCARE is affiliated with DERMACARE.  

Please note that Dermcare Professional Skin, Hair and Spa and Dermcare Luxe Wellness and Spa are NOT AFFILIATED, ASSOCIATED, or in any way CONNECTED with Dermacare Face Body and Laser Center or Dermacare Skin, Hair and Spa.  Don't get confused with these two companies.  Dermacare has only been in the industry for around 10 years while Dermcare has been existing for 30 years now.

What's to watch out for Dermacare as they celebrate its 30th year in the business of skincare?  This December, Dermcare in partnership with Wellness Innovators Corporation will be launching an innovative skincare line.

The new skincare line is designed and manufactures in partnership with beauty experts in Japan.  It is developed specifically for working Filipino women who encounter a lot of "glow suckers" (e.g. pollution, stress, harsh weather conditions, unhealthy habits) in their daily lives and do not have the time to do the multi-step skincare regimen.  It will be formally launched to the public this coming December 9, 2019.

Aside from the exciting launch of Dermcare's new skincare line this coming December 2019, Dermcare has also recently launched a digital platform to empower modern-day Filipino women called Kwentong Pilipina.  This is once again in partnership with Wellness Innovators Corporation with its flagship product, Crystal White AO+.  Kwentong Pilipina is part of advocacy in elevating the lives of Filipino women.

Kwentong Pilipina shares inspiring stories of Filipino women who became successful despite of challenges and adversities around them.  These Filipino champions will also share their life lessons to all.  The platform will also share health, career, women's rights, beauty, lifestyle, and everything else about womanhood.  Kwentong Pilipina may be viewed from Crystal White's website and Facebook page.

I can't wait to try on the services of Dermcare and would tell you more about my experience soon!



To know about Dermcare, its services and branches, you may visit their website at www.dermcareprofessional.com or follow their Instagram and Facebook accounts.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments