Media Kit 2020 is Now Available!

By Mommy Donna and Kib - February 05, 2020

One thing that I learned in my twelve years of freelancing is to KNOW YOUR WORTH.

I have been blogging since 2012 and the only purpose that I had then was to write about our homeschooling adventures.  I have received a lot of questions about homeschooling because of that and I felt good about it.  It only means that I was able to help people to start with their homeschooling journey.

Eventually, my blog got more attention as I also shared my thoughts and ideas with my writer-friends on their respective articles.  To acknowledge me, my writer-friends put a link back on my website.  

Because of this, I got inspired to write more, not just about homeschooling, but everything about being a single parent, including working from home, parenting, life hacks, travel, and more. I sometimes write about mental health too.  I also get positive feedback from friends and strangers about my blog too.

In the Philippines, the world of blogging is changing every now and then.  A lot of people are also aspiring to become a blogger, and there were also some who retired from blogging.  Blogging has become a professional career for some.  

Some have short-lived blogging career.  Some bloggers that I know of retired from blogging. Some were not able to find his/her niche, thus the blog is on hiatus.

In my case, since I am very busy, I rarely blog.  Most of the time I put my thoughts and daily musings on our Facebook page because it is easier for me.  I can easily post on Facebook using my mobile phone. 

So far, I am happy with my blogging.  My fanbase is constantly growing and I continue to inspire people by sharing our lives and life lessons with them.

Recently, I was on the Top 15 list of Philippines Women Blogs and Website to Follow in 2020 of Feedspot.  I am grateful to be part of this list!

Anyway...the purpose of this blog is to announce that my 2020 Media Kit is now available!
One blogger friend of mine, Ginger Arboleda, has encouraged me to have a media kit so that PR and brands would take me seriously.  She also emphasized the importance of knowing your worth by giving them a media kit. 



She helped me create my media kit and every now and then I change the values and rates depending on my blog performance.

I also encourage other bloggers out there to create your own media kit!  Say no to mugs, notebooks, and pens as tokens.

For PR and brands, you may email me at donnaddonor(at)gmail(dot)com so I can send you my media kit.  Promise, I'm very affordable! 

P.S. I can also issue receipts, I'm BIR-registered :) 








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments