How I Have Been Handling Myself During Quarantine

By JJ Nakamura - April 06, 2021

It's been almost a year since quarantine started and it seems that we have gone a long way during 2020! Let's give ourselves a pat on the back for lasting throughout one of the worst years in history known as 2020. Though, we should be thankful for being alive throughout that year. Now, some of us had our different methods of coping with the boredom and loneliness of being locked inside a house. So, I'll be saying to you all how I spent my "endless summer".










 1. Playing Video-Games

I've been spending most of my quarantine playing video-games on different platforms, mostly on retro platforms. The platform I've had the most playtime on during quarantine was a retro console called "the PlayStation 2". Some of you guys out there reading this might've had one of those back then. Nowadays, I've been spending my spare time playing on my laptop. If you ever want to play with me, just give me a beep. 

 2. Online Streaming and/or Watching TV
 
Most days, I just lay back, relax, and watch some good old television. When I turn on the boob tube, I just mostly watch movies or cartoons airing right now. And every now and then, I sometimes watch TV serials. 

 3. Taking Naps Seldomly

Sometimes, when I have nothing else to do, I take naps. It's either because I feel a bit sleepy, or like I said, have nothing else to do.

Well, that's everything I do during the quarantine. How about you, guys? How do you guys handle yourselves during quarantine? 












  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments