How Building Up My Blogging Status Has Been For Me (by Kib)

By JJ Nakamura - June 21, 2021

If you've been reading my entries for a while now, you might know that I have experience in blogging and knowing what kind of content I'm writing about. I've been doing this for a while now, actually. In fact, I just started blogging late last year!




Now that I've reached this far in my blogging journey, I'll have you know that blogging and building up my social status was really fun for me. I've blogged about content that mostly millennials and Gen Zs would mostly be interested in, such as video games, digital art, and TV media. And those kinds of entries can be found on my dedicated blog site, which can be found here.

If you guys visited the linked site, you might know that I go under an alias, since many people whom I do not know read my entries. 

Unfortunately, I don't get a lot of recognition for my writing. Art, on the other hand, has been earning a lot of reach for me. In fact, most of my views can be found on my Facebook page. I've been getting an average of 1,000+ views on my digital art pieces since I share them on other Facebook groups.

I want to be passionate about this profession, since doing art and writing not only is fun but has a lot of perks. You get to make commissions, connect with tons of artists and bloggers alike, and get to write whatever you want to write. In fact, it's my dream to be a successful internet influencer and artist when I grow up, which is why whenever I make a new entry on my site or make a new art piece, I strive for quality.

That's all for now everyone. I hope you get to check out my work sometime soon! -Kib

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments