Are You a First Time Parent? Attend this Workshop!

By Mommy Donna and Kib - July 11, 2016

I have mentioned on my earlier blog about my job being an events director.  I have been really enjoying this job because I get to meet new people and I also learn from the talks.  Sometimes, I would also share my insights and experiences about the topic to the expectant parents.  My son also loves helping me during the event.  He would give out freebies from the sponsors and entertain the sponsors and participants too.  He is used to always being with me so he brings some 'entertainment' with him so that he won't get bored.

I have been handling First Time Parents workshop series for the past three years.  I'm still considered a first time parent because Kib doesn't have a sibling yet, hihi.  First Time Parents workshop series is one of the sought-after topics because a lot of expectant parents do not know what to do in taking care of themselves during their pregnancy and on delivery day, on handling newborns, on breastfeeding, and taking care of their toddler.  You can really see the enthusiasm of the parents during the talk because they are all ears and eyes to the speaker/s.  They take pictures and notes and they are not hesitant to ask questions to the speaker/s.

Check out the photos taken during the last First Time Parents workshop series held last May 26th and June 4th:






This year, First Time Parents workshop series is already on its third run, yay!  It has been very successful that Manila Workshops decided to have it again for the third time this year.  Sponsors were also very happy about the turnout of this event that is why they continue to support this workshop series.  They are also generous in giving out freebies to the participants.  




Please do inform your friends and family about this event that I'm personally handling, I would love to meet them!  Just like from the previous runs, freebies from our generous sponsors await participants!

To register and for more information about the event, you may check out this link:  http://manilaworkshops.com/events/first-time-parents-workshop-series-2016-thirdrun.

Spread the love peeps!





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments