Happiness in A Scoop: Baskin Robbins Opens Its 14th Branch in BGC

By Mommy Donna and Kib - October 21, 2016

"Happiness is two kinds of ice cream,
Finding your skate key, telling the time...

For happiness is anyone and anything at all
That is loved by you!"


I super love this song because it clearly defines what happiness is.  Happiness can be found in simple things around us.  Happiness is being contented with whatever we have and just being loved by somebody--that's happiness. 

For me, happiness is just always being with my son 24/7.  I am thankful to the Lord that He had given me an opportunity to become a mom to this wonderful boy.  I can enjoy a lot of activities with my son. Life's not always a bed of roses, but I thank the Lord that He is always giving me peace despite of everything that is happening to my life and my son is the one who keeps me going on with life.  Truly, he is heaven-sent :)

One of the activities that my son and I enjoy doing together is...eating!  I am blessed to have a son who can eat anything and everything!  He is not afraid to try different dishes, he has a palate of an adult!  He likes putting black pepper on his food and recently, he asks me to prepare spicy dishes for us!  Sometimes I am amazed at this kid, having a good appetite and not being a picky eater.

I have a secret: sometimes I am a stress eater, hihihi.  When I feel stressed, I like eating salty and sweet food.  One of the stress busters for me is eating ice cream.  For me, ice cream makes me feel good about myself because of its sweetness, creaminess, and coldness.  Ice cream can really make me happy whenever I feel blue.

For ice cream lovers like me, good news!  Baskin Robbins has opened its 14th branch in Bonifacio High Street last October 1st!   Baskin Robbins is tagged as the world's most beloved ice cream brand because of its unique ice cream flavors.  It was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,300 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats.  Baskin Robbins features premium hard scoop ice creams, customized ice cream cakes, and a full range of frozen beverages.  Amazing, isn't it?







For its newest branch in the Philippines, Baskin Robbins can now be more accessible to the shoppers and residents within Bonifacio High Street and nearby areas in BGC. To make the store opening more fun and memorable, Baskin Robbins lined up a series of delicious treats and activities for all of its guests and customers: 


  • P31 per scoop for all ice cream flavors for the whole day of October 1st
  • Meet and greet with Baskin Robbins mascot
  • Souvenir photos for guests and customers
  • Face painting
  • Performance by UP Dance Company
  • "Waffle Wonderland" -- guests can customize waffles in various shapes and colors
  • "Fundae Sundae" -- guests can put various toppings on their ice cream on cones









My son and I enjoyed the event!  We tasted several ice cream flavors during the event and we enjoyed every spoonful of each flavor.  My son also enjoyed the face painting activity that he went back at that booth three times!

I would recommend that you try to visit Baskin Robbins anytime soon and taste all the unique ice cream flavors there!  Enjoy Baskin Robbins ice cream with your family :)




To avail of more exciting promos from Baskin Robbins, visit any of their branches near you (Uptown Place Mall, Central Square, SM Aura, Greenbelt 5, Glorietta 2 and 5, 2/F SM City North, SM City North The Block, Fairview Terraces, Trinoma Manll, SM Southmall, SM Dasmarinas, Solenad, B8 Bonifacio High Street).  Visit www.baskinrobbins.ph and its social media accounts on Facebook (baskinrobbinsph), Twitter (@baskinrobbinsph), and Instagram (@baskinrobbinsph) for more updates.






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments