Kib

Being a Teenage Blogger

By JJ Nakamura - January 23, 2021




Hey there, guys! It's me, Kib, Mommy Donna's son. Today is my first blog on this domain, as I'll now be collaborating with my mom on her blogging journey! I've been blogging for a while now, actually. Believe it, or not, but I have my own blog where I go by an alias of my own. If you want to see it, just click here



What I'll be writing about on this blog are my interests, which corroborates with my mom's interests. After all, this is my mom's blog and my blog. It's OUR blog.




If you have been seeing our vlog channel for a while now, you'll know that I help my mom out in making them. Not only that, but I'm also the channel's main star. Well, at least I was until my mom decided to join in the fun. Nowadays, we do our vlogs together, just like the mother-son duo we are.




Enough about the vlog. It's time I explain myself to you guys. If you are in a mutual relationship with me, you would know that my hobbies are playing video games, eating, watching television, listening to music, and reading books. I'll be explaining to you what I like about each of those hobbies.

For video games, I'm mostly into first-person-shooters, racing games, simulators, fighting games, free-roaming, and adventure-type games. A few good examples for each of these are Destiny 2 (first-person-shooter/free-roam), Gran Turismo series (racing game/simulator), Super Smash Bros. (fighting game), and the Ratchet and Clank series (adventure/shoot-em-up).

For eating, I have to say that I like everything that I eat, fortunately. I'm into pasta, soups, snacks, sandwiches, etc.

For watching television, I like watching mostly cartoons, anime, and some sitcoms.

For listening to music, I actually know a lot about music, which is actually impressive for a kid like me. I'm a kid who is into a lot of music genres. I like jazz, rock, R&B, soul, rap, etc., though I'm mostly just into rock. My favorite rock bands are AC/DC, Foo Fighters, Queen, The Police, The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, REO Speedwagon, Pearl Jam, and Metallica.

And finally, for book reading, I'm mostly into dystopian-type novels. Not only that, but I also have a thing for Japanese manga and American comic books.
 
Well, that's everything I'll have to tell you about myself, guys. I hope to see you guys sometime soon on my blogging journey! - Love, Kib

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments